Question About Italian Disney Creators Strike

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 01:33:37 CET 2004

Hi all!

First thanks to Gary for answering my question. Good news about MMA.
Hopefully it'll turn out to be more than a one shot and if it's as good as DDA has
been, then the more the better!
---------------------------------------

http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/2002-November/020592.html

>>>From Anonima Fumetti news:
> "The Disney Italia refused to talk with the official representatives
> (SILF/SLC/CGIL) of the Italian creators of the Mickey Mouse and
> Donald Duck stories. >>>

    This is very interesting.
    Please, if any italians on this list can keep us updated on the
situation
    as things happends that would be very appreciated.
    Especially as many of us doesn't understand Italian.
    Thanks!

    /Joakim Gunnarsson.

Whatever happened about the strike? Did the creators actually get any
meaningful concessions or did Disney/Disney Italia crush them like twigs? I have a
feeling it's the latter, but hope for the former.

Derek Smith