Gemstone subscription

Carey Furlong stratocruiser at cox.net
Sun Jan 4 02:48:02 CET 2004

> From: "Tristan B Breijer" <tbbreijer at hotmail.com>
> I was wondering if there is anyone else here who had a Gladstone
> subscription and is waiting to
>
> Have it continued by gemstone, because first they said September then
> October and now I have still
>
> Not heard anything. I have sent several emails to them but no response, I
> know this is slightly off-topic
>
> But I still would like to know if anyone else has had this problem ?

You're not alone.  I have the same problem.  However, I did write to
Gemstone last April and received a reply from Jamie David at Gemstone,
assuring me that everything regarding transferring my subscriptions over was
taken care of.

Unfortunately I have not heard anything since, and I have not seen any comic
books in the mail.  In Gemstone's defense I did have a change of address
since my Gladstone subscriptions, but Jamie assured me that that was taken
care of.  Apparently it was not.

Carey Furlong