Where to be [OT]

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Sun Jan 11 16:03:22 CET 2004

ROB:

> I suggest that we move this discussion to DCML-Talk.org, as THIS is
> the very reason for which it was formed. By the way, - we've had
> almost NO ACTION there in the past few months.

Correct. However, the activity on this mailing list isn't that high
either and frankly I like a few off-topic things to be discussed here
once in a while--they make the list appear slightly less nerdish :-)
Especially such topics that (although not strictly being about Disney) I
believe are of general interest.

A mail "stamped" with this small "[OT]" can easily be deleted either
manually or automatically, besides, no one here reads all mails from A
to Z anyway...or perhaps I am wrong. Hi, Harry!

There is also the possibility to chat via our irc.inducks.org server
(port 6667, /join #dcml). Several minor problems and discrepancies can
be dealt with in no time. Discussions can be logged if requested etc. etc.

Best,
Søren