U$ 325 editorial blunder

rodney-selfhelpbikeco@juno.com rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Tue Jan 13 15:36:18 CET 2004

>Of course, any Norwegian will spot the mistake immedately, and so, I'm
>sure, will any Finnish reader. The cover reproduction shown even has a
>small URL printed on the side, www.akuankka.fi.

I'm an American,  got my copy yesterday and frankly, I didn't notice it either.  And I have a few different issues of Aku Ankka in my collection!  Is my face red!

Of course, I didn't read it yet, so I can claim that as an excuse.  Last night I read DDA3 (which I also recieved yesterday.  All of my Disney books arrive in one package), which has a good Scrooge story.  I enjoyed it very much.  I can't really say the same for the Donald story, which was just plain weird (though unique) in my mind.  The Mickey story is alright though.

rodney.