Geography, etc.

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 03:16:40 CET 2004

> From: Gary Leach <bangfish at comcast.net>
> Norway…let's see, that's in Connecticut, right? And Finland's
> an
> amusement park in northern Arkansas, which, if I recollect, is
> a suburb
> of Tulsa, Oklahoma. They grow the world's largest beagles
> there, and
> there's this vast field of geysers called Mount Rushmore that
> Disney
> recently purchased to turn into a water attraction at
> EuroDisney (the
> capitol of Turkistan on alternate Tuesdays).

LOL!!!  Very clever.
It's sad and embarassing how abysmally horrible most Americans'
geography skills are.  I pride myself in being able to name just
about any country in the world from just a blank map, as well as
all 50 of the United States and their capitals, and the Canadian
provinces.  But I'm very much in the minority.  I have my 7th
grade social studies teacher to thank for most of that.  He was
very picky and strict, and boy, did I learn my stuff in his
class.  God rest his soul.

> From: Anthvvuono at aol.com
> Subject: Chapter 8B of LofS
>
> Dear Mr. Rosa,
>        Is there any chance of you undertaking another Goldie
> and Scrooge tale
> as your next story or has that idea been placed on the
> backburner for a
> while? Do you have another one in mind instead?

*ears perk up*

;)

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/