AW: DCML Digest, Vol 11, Issue 21

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Mon Jan 19 22:37:27 CET 2004

Maximilian Baumgart wrote:

> I wonder because this mail shouldn't be appear here,
> as the other adress wasn't registered in the
> DCML by me (or my father) and I wonder why it appears here
> nearly a weeck after it was sended to the DCML...

Emails sent from email accounts which are not registered
are held back by the mailing list software for moderator
approval. The moderator (Per) frequently checks these mails
 - which can well be a week after it was initially
sent. Most are spam but sometimes a valid Mail (like yours) is
among the nunch. Once the moderator approves the Mail goes out
to the list.

Cord