Another source for Disney comics in America: Disney Princess magazine

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Wed Jan 21 16:09:13 CET 2004

SHAD + STEFAN + AC + THOMAS:

>> So I'm looking ath the stories closer, and here are the Story
>> Codes:
>>
>> PRE11077 PRE11290

> AFAIK, no issue of the Princess magazine is indexed in any other
> country, and the story codes are currently not included in any story
>  file.

I think it was "silently agreed" (at least by the Danes) *not* to index
these magazines, but I know it is wrong not to do so. The reason was
that no one actually cared about them. I only have the very first issue,
including an Ariel story coded "UKPS-98" (and then DP followed by some
kind of pagenumbering). I seem to remember that AC collected the mags
for a while, but...I don't recall any index from him. Thomas, do you
have any?

Søren