ZM 77-07-31 - br?/de? story ID /xapp/desc?

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Wed Jan 21 17:04:55 CET 2004

> SIMO:
>
> > ZM 77-07-31          DCo MGo MGo MM  [desc:Trying to open umbrella]
> > [xapp:MM] [/desc from br.dbi 6 apr 2001] [/xapp from br.dbi
> 6 apr 2001]
>
> etc etc etc...
>
> I believe the other mailing list still works :-)
>
> Søren

At least these messages show how BORING that mailing list is.
(We mean the "ddb" mailing list, the one we indexers are using for boring Inducks matters. 8-)

--Harry.

Harry Fluks  --  TNO Telecom  --  Delft  --   Nederland
h.w.fluks at telecom.tno.nl   --   http://dd50.inducks.org
"Wie ben ik? Wat doe ik hier? Waar is mijn Roddelflop?"