Biquinho

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Mon Jan 26 14:16:00 CET 2004

Arthur Faria Jr. wrote:

>> "Found"? Is Biquinho not a biological nephew of Fethry's?
>
> Yes, he is. But like in many Brazilian stories, the progenitors of new
> characters aren't cited if this isn't important for their stories.

That's pretty much my way of working, too. I just can't see any point in
tying my characters down with various parents, siblings, uncles etc.
unless I absolutely have to.

By the way, I see you have written a number of Biquinho stories. Do you
have any thoughts on who his parents might be?

And one other Fethry-related question: I've always thought Gloria is
Fethry's girlfriend. A while back, though, I read a Brazilian story
where it seemed like *he* was interested in *her*, but not the other way
round. Are they a couple, or have I been wrong for all these years?

Thanks for your help, Arthur.

Lars