Biquinho

Arthur Faria Jr. afaria at brasopolis.com.br
Tue Jan 27 04:40:57 CET 2004

Lars wrote:

> By the way, I see you have written a number of Biquinho stories. Do you
> have any thoughts on who his parents might be?

No, I'm not. Biquinho was created by the editors, and their
only concern was to fill a "gap" in the Disney universe:
there were no younger characters than the regular 10-years
old nephews/nieces. But if I'm not wrong, in Don Rosa's Duck
Family Tree we can see that Fethry has a brother, that lumberman
(lumberduck?) who appeared in a Barks story...

> And one other Fethry-related question: I've always thought Gloria is
> Fethry's girlfriend. A while back, though, I read a Brazilian story
> where it seemed like *he* was interested in *her*, but not the other way
> round. Are they a couple, or have I been wrong for all these years?

Yes, Gloria is Fethry's girlfriend in Brazilian stories.
The story you read is probably one of the first stories with Gloria,
when she and Fethry weren't "officially" together.

-- Arthur.