Biquinho

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Wed Jan 28 18:10:40 CET 2004

Arthur Faria Jr. wrote:

>> By the way, I see you have written a number of Biquinho stories. Do
>> you have any thoughts on who his parents might be?
>
> No. [...] But if I'm not wrong, in Don Rosa's Duck Family Tree we can
> see that Fethry has a brother, that lumberman (lumberduck?) who
> appeared in a Barks story...

Whitewater, yeah. To be honest, I don't really see him working as
Fethry's brother -- they're too different, in my opinion. Oh well,
Biquinho has managed to get along without parents since 1982...     :-)

Again, thanks for your help. We see almost no Brazilian stories in
Denmark, so it's hard for me to get a grip on these characters.

Lars