Miky Mysterio/Mickey Mystery

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Mon Jul 5 14:03:35 CEST 2004

Chris Hilbig wrote:

> "Be prepared to see the Phantom Blot horribly
> miscast as a wanna-be conqueror of the world!"
>
> It would break my heart to see the Blot as any type of wanna-be.

Well, almost all world conquerors are wanna-bes. Dr Vulter, Darkseid,
Olrik... They never quite get there, do they?

What I'm objecting to is the "conqueror of the world" part of it. In my
opinion, the Blot shouldn't want to conquer anything. Having him want to
do so, goes against the whole point of him having been created: To be
mysterious.

Lars