Gemstone To Publish WDC&S Reprints?

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 08:59:20 CEST 2004

Hi. Just a quick question.

Does Gemstone really plan to start publishing reprints of the entire run of
WDC&S, starting with the first issue? It seems like I vaguely remember the
subject being discussed shortly before the June 2003 relaunch of WDC&S and Uncle
Scrooge.

I'm not trying to ask an impossible question that no one knows the answer to
or has yet decided to reveal, but I'm curious as to whether the WDC&S reprints
were even really an issue that was discussed or even considered. I think
maybe I read about it in an interview, possibly on the pop culture Web site IGN.

I don't know.

Any efforts to put me back on my rocker (as the Cool Kids say) would be
appreciated.

Thanks!
--
Dane

(And this poses a new question which has probably been discussed on this list
already. If this reprint venture were to become a reality, could Gemstone
publish the stories that feature characters exclusively for the features, or, for
that matter, Floyd Gottfredson strips?)