Gyro & Helper/ Chronological Donald

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 06:47:44 CEST 2004

Lars Jensen posted:

Olaf Solstrand wrote:

> can someone help me figuring out this: How does Gyro and Helper
> communicate?

I don't think it has ever been established anywhere. My own answer to
that question would be:

They just do.
-------------------------------

To use an example, take Charlie Brown and Snoopy. When Snoopy comes knocking
on the door in the middle of the night, how does Charlie Brown know what
Snoopy wants? They can't talk to each other and yet they do understand each other.

As for Chronological Donald Volume 1, there will be a second volume in
December or whenever the next wave of Disney Treasures DVDs come out. There are so
many Donald cartoons, it would take 8 or 9 discs to hold them all. I wish there
were more extras on the DVDs, though with so many cartoons, I can see why
there wasn't much space for extras. Maybe there will be more on the second volume
(though the 'problem' of a ton of cartoons will still exist).

For comics fans, check out the gallery to see Donald Duck comic covers and
strips and hear Leonard Maltin's commentary on DD's comic book/strip history
(Carl Barks isn't mentioned, since like the cartoons, most of the story is about
1941 and before).

Derek Smith