Commercials/Disney Outdated?

JOHN CHADWICK wolfsong at mpinet.net
Fri Jul 30 01:47:07 CEST 2004

I know it's OT to say this, but I can't let everyone assume that age is the
only factor to consider as to whether or not people like Spongebob or not.
My wife and I are 44 and 34 respectively and we both LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
Spongebob!

Visit The Cartoon Character Hall of Fame at http://www.toonhalloffame.com

However,