Atavic doubt

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 13:09:59 CEST 2004

>Excluding the genealogical trees.... who stated, in any story, that HDL are
>the children of a sister of Donald?

Good question. Not that I am 100% sure, but I guess Rosa is the only one. To
confuse things further, he seems to have merged cousin Della from
Taliaferro's strip with sister Dumbella from the short. As far as family
trees are concerned, Barks stated that HDL are the children of a sister of
Donald as well. Except that he named her Thelma.

Frank

(I'm sure this must have been discussed here before.)