Rosa in Scandinavia?

Anders Christian Sivebæk anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Wed May 5 13:18:01 CEST 2004

Rosa
>Scandinavian tour (June 3-10),
Have you got any detailed plans for this tour? I know The publisher is
going to make celebrate the duck very very much this year and had already
planned to go to our capital if something would happen in that direction.
Will you be visitting Copenhagen?

>Greece (November).
Gosh! Kritons reaction tells it all - since 1999 and further back your
fans there have been hoping for a visit. Did KOmix finally decide to
invite, or are you coming in another connection?