Reprints

Tangri, Daniel Daniel.Tangri at dcita.gov.au
Mon May 24 00:35:05 CEST 2004

I saw these at my local newsagent on Saturday. They were the first
Disney comics (except for Disney Adventures) I'd seen in an Australian
newsagent for about 14 years! They are slightly larger than booklet size
(about a B5) and are reprints of Gemstone WDC&S 634 and also the first
Gemstone Uncle Scrooge (I forget the number), with some extra
advertisements. They are put out by Otter Press, which appears to be
part of Disney, as the address given in the comics is for Disney
Enterprises.

The comics are $6.95 each, which is a little bit cheaper than the
Gemstones! They are clearly Australian editions of the US comics, the
first such editions in years and years. I'd be happy to get the address
and post it here if anybody feels a need to order any.

Best wishes

Daniel

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Security Advisor of the Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts, telephone (02) 6271-1880 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.