last chance: Barks exhibition in Oslo

Lunnan & Hjort brit.lunnan at chello.no
Wed Nov 3 10:31:21 CET 2004

Today: last chance. An astounding 5,000 people have
visited the "Carl Barks: The Artist and the Story Teller"
at Serieteket. The "Barks-on-Wednesday" events have
also been very well visited. Last Wednesday Anders
Heger vs. Nils Lid Hjort. This evening: "Donaldism,
yesterday and today", with Jon Gisle, author of the quite
famous "Donaldismen" (1973), Tor Ødemark, and
Jan P. Krogh.
http://nyhuus.deich.folkebibl.no/deichman/litt/tegn/carlbarks.html
This is also the last chance to challenge "Team Anton",
who has won the two last Barks Quiz competitions.
Awards to the winners, courtesy the Egmont company.

I understand that this exhbition will travel to Fredrikstad
(??) after this, before coming home to Helsinki. I'll give
more information about this later.

Nils Lid Hjort