Walt's People

Didier Ghez dghez at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 19:25:58 CEST 2004

The information that Derek sent a few days ago about the book series are correct. However I would like to clarify a few things.

1. The release date is probably now going to be around Nov. 15th instead of Nov. 1st.

2. The books are not organised by themes, but will mix interviews from animators, comic book artists, imagineers,...

3. We did indeed find some lost tapes of Murry interviews by Donald Ault never published before and that I hope will appear in Volume 3. In Volume 2 I will re-publish the very long Gottfredson interview by Arn Saba that originally appeared in The Comics Collector 120. (Thanks for the help Derek).

4. Only bad news : for copyright and costs reasons the books will not contain any illustrations.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Didier