How tall are the Beagle Boys ?

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 24 18:20:50 CEST 2005

Hello everybody!

I have received the following message from an Australian duck fan:

I remember a discussion a while ago about the ducks' height-- maybe even
their weight-- but not "the" conclusion.
The Beagle Boys seem to be of  average height, compared to the-- 1.70 - 1.80
m ?
Does anyone have an estimate?

Thanks!

Olivier