DCML Digest Issue 2

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Tue Aug 2 17:14:48 CEST 2005

Michele :
>We could help you with your
>embarrassingly wide choice....or we've got plenty of possible ideas, in the
>latter case! :)

My Ideas for storys :
- FlashBack story showing how Donald meet Jose and Panchito and they form
"The Three Caballeros" for the first time,
- Arpin Lusene come to DuckBurg in order to rob MoneyBin. But Beagel Boys,
who are his fans are folowing him evry were whanting to lern to be greait
thifs like him, and spoiling all his plans,
- Magica turn Scrooge and Donald in to babies sow they can't stop her from
stilling the Dime,
- Magica turn hereslf in to Goldie and come to DuckBurg in order to stell
Scrooge's dime,
- "The Black Knigth in Space" - who sow the ending of "Black Knight GLORPS
agian" k'now what I have in mind ;-)
[than agian... I love the "Omnisolve" subject but maby It would be good if
next Arpin apperance didn't include the suit plot agian. He's greait and
interesting villant without it... ]
- And ofcorce... "Matilda go back to Duckburg" story ;-)