Age of Rockerduck

Santiago García saturno3x1 at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 18 12:57:36 CEST 2005

Lars Jensen:

> Hmm... A hypothetical question: if I was going to
> write a story
> featuring Rockerduck, which age should I show him
> at? Donald's age (or
> slightly older)? Or Scrooge's age? Any opinions out
> there? (And people
> other than Mickey are welcome to reply, too.)

In my opinion, Rockerduck should be aged in the middle
between Scrooge and Donald: Scrooge usually addresses
him as "novice", but Donald calls him "Mister", with a
kind of respect treatment.

Another visual detail to compare their ages: Scrooge
has white sideburns; Rockerduck has black sideburns;
Donald has no sideburns.

Might Richard Attenborough be Scrooge and Nicolas Cage
be Donald? Then let Martin Sheen be Rockerduck ;-)

Santiago.