Gisele and her Tio Patinhas (Uncle Scrooge) Comics

Ole Damgaard post at oledamgaard.dk
Thu Aug 25 20:41:43 CEST 2005

On Saturday August 20, Alexandre Samarelli wrote:>Situation is not good in
brazilian subsidiary of McDuck Enterprises . Unfortunately, Disney Comics in
Brazil is in an advanced death penalty process. On Thursday, August 25,
Alexandre Samarelli wrote:

>I and all the brazilian comics fans are under red alert. Help us with your
>influence, to keep the brazilian Disney Comics Quality.

Could you tell us some more about this "red alert" situation, you seem very
concerned about? I'm afraid I didn't quite understand the fully extend of
this. Is your local Disney comics publisher in danger of closing, or is this
simply a case of them doing too many reprints of old stories and too few new
ones, and you not liking it? Or is it the quality of new stories, you are
concerned about?

Best Regards, Ole Damgaard