HD&L VS The Love

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Mon Aug 29 23:00:51 CEST 2005

Old fogey Dan

>DUCKTALES on TV came up with Webigail, a young female duck meant to encourage girls'
>interest in the show.  While she sometimes seemed to get the boys to like
>her as more than a fellow adventurer, I cannot recall these efforts ever
>paying off.

Webby was actualy more of a little sister to the boys.

Olaf :

> OK. They are how old? 68 this fall? :-)

In evry story I seen, I olweys Imagent that HD&L are like 9-10 yers old... They seam look to be this age. Sow In my opinion they are reddy to face the cupids arows.

>but I don't really see the problem in stories where our favourite nephews in the whole wide
>world have small crushes on girls

Me to. It's actualy very cute to see little kids in love.

Yet! It would be a funny story if HD&L would get in love in much older girl... maby sombody well k'now like  Dicki, Magica, Brigitta or Daisy [I would be hellerius if she would prefer Huey rather then Donald or Gladstone ] :-)

>Cooties have nothing to do with cleverness, intelligence or maturity.
>Cooties are a matter of survival.

This remaind me a song from "Hairspray the Musical" title "Cooties" (Quoting : " "They came from auter space [...] They may destroy the human race! [...] Hurry get your cootie-shuts!")

I guees after all the adventure the boys had with uncels Scrooge&Donald they are redy to face this sort of danger ;-)

>Don't say you've NEVER hated girls as a child?

Not relly...

Yours
Maciek,