Cousins

Kristian Pedersen ktpedersen at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 16:45:59 CEST 2005

Lars, in reply to Maciek:
readers, rather than
comic book creators -- have privately claimed that
April, May and June
*might* be cousins of Huey, Dewey and Louie. I've
never heard of a
single story where it is explicitly stated that AMJ
and HDL are indeed
cousins. And hopefully I never will.

As I recall April, May and June are introduced (in
Barks' "flipism" story) as Daisy Duck's nieces. If, in
addition they ARE actually cousins of HD&L, Donald and
Daisy might in fact be closer related than we've
thought all these years... perhaps that's why they
never got married?
An intriguing thought suggests itself: Donald and
Daisy could actually be the SAME person :)

Kristian