Mistakes in inducks about Douglas McDuck... (to lars and those concerned)

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Dec 18 13:40:59 CET 2005

There have been mistakes in my past messages about Douglas McDuck, and
mistakes in the inducks database and in my site followed...

I told there was a Douglas look-alike cousin in D  7296 (the hillbilly
cousin)

actually there wasn't : the scrooge cousin which is dressed like douglas is
freddy fryseand, and appears in  D  7146 (northwest territory)

so we've got to remove that comment on inducks about D  7296

the cousin which appears in D  7296 (called cousin andreas in danish) is a
look alike of the uncle appearing in D  8074 ("scratchpot", by vicar, called
medard in french and uncle alexander in danish), and these two character could be
the same, can anybody confirm this?

I don't know why I made the mistake of calling freddy "douglas" in my tree, I
think it was because inducks formerly listed douglas as a character of one
story (D  7296  or   D  7146 ) Maybe Andreas is named Douglas in the US for
instance...

about the relation between douglas and abner, the only solution i see is
that Douglas is married with Lulubelle Loon's sister...