My NEW Duck Family Tree is online!!! Merry Xmas!

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Fri Dec 23 12:48:21 CET 2005

Tank's Gilles  :-))))))))))))))))))

The Three is Super Fantastic. Good Job ;-)

It's simply Cool... I rely don't know what else to say... I just like it that much :-)

Who would suspect Donald's family is sow big... (And he started out as a simple Duck living with Peter Pig without a care in the world...) I wonder how much money he would spent if he would have to make a Christmas diner for all his relatives...

Thanks again....

...AND MARRY X-MAS TO YOU ALL :-)))))))))))

Yours
Maciek Kur,