Public reply to Don Rosa

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at inducks.org
Sat Feb 5 18:42:57 CET 2005

DANIEL:

> I still feel the heart-beat in my throat. Literally. I am really
> very, very scared of you, your friend Dan Shane, other friends, and
> many of your fans. No matter what I try. I can't ignore this fear any
> longer. Everytime I see your work I'm remembered of your abuse of my
> identity and my life on the internet.

Don't be afraid, dear Daniel. Don and his alliances are just normal
human beings, some are artists some are not.

Having read the attached mails that you provided, I do see some attacks
directly addressed to you as an individual. I wouldn't go as far as to
call those attacks childish, but it is clear, that Don had a
message...namely to make you either shut up or or to make you give an
apology.

Such things might work in the US of A, but IMHO such "advices" don't
work here (Europe).

I call for an apology on Don Rosa's side, that is, *if* he is fair and
grown up enough to do such things.

And yes, me too is a great admirer of Don's comics. They are exquisite
and fun and some that you would like to talk to your friends about.
Honestly.

Don! Please, as the rest of us, be a good boy! And don't always be so
defensive...it's really annoying sometimes...

Søren