I really can't believe this....

rodney-selfhelpbikeco@juno.com rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Mon Feb 7 23:49:41 CET 2005

You know, due to other interests, I don't read every DCML email that comes through, and when I occasionally do, I remember why......

Ah yes.  You're all onto it.  Don Rosa is involved in a conspiracy against his fans.....

Honestly, this is absurd, and I'm done with it.  If I don't seriously change my mind in the next day I'm done posting here and reading these e-mails.  It's honestly not worth it anymore.  I'll just read my comics and keep my opinions between my circle of friends.

Later.