Angouleme!

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Tue Feb 8 15:53:12 CET 2005

Here are some websites that contain *many* photos of the Angouleme Festival
and the PICSOU exhibit.
DUCKmania posted my (wife's) pics, but I should point out that her camera
battery failed at a crucial moment and she only got good shots of about the
first third of the PICSOU exhibits. I'd hoped that she could record
close-ups of every few feet of every wall... it was all so well-done! But
other views can be found on the other sites.
If there are any shots that need explaining, lemmee know.

http://www.duckmania.de/english/don_rosa/diary.htm
http://picsoutive.free.fr
http://paperone.free.fr/imagesangouleme/