Gottfredson in Gemstone (Plus Scarpa)

Jonathan H. Gray jongraywb at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:37:06 CET 2005

I would normally be tempted to agree, but we've been mising out on
Gottfredson for so long that its almost a case of beggars cant be choosers.
^^; If it meant maybe 2 sideways strips on a small page I'd gladly take that
over no strips at all.

What I would REALLY like to see however are the longer old school Romano
Scarpa stories that we never got back in the day printed in MMA and DDA. I"m
honestly surprised Gemstone hasnt printed any considering how they teased us
with them on occasion during the end of thier Gladstone run and the middle
of the second run. All those stories (Gottfredson and Scarpa), considering
the sheer length of some of them, would be PERFECT for the MMA/DDA format.
Not to say I dont like the current stuff we're getting there cause some of
its cool, but I think a lot of it is a balancing act, know where to put
stories and when to put them there etc etc etc

Jonathan H. Gray
Sonic #138-#141

Comics - http://chipandwalter.adiversions.com/
Portfolio - http://chipandwalter.adiversions.com/jongraywb