Re-Copyright laws in different countries.

lerichard@free.fr lerichard at free.fr
Wed Jan 5 09:35:24 CET 2005

Quoting John Lustig <john at lastkisscomics.com>:
> Actually, there is an international agreement between many countries
> regarding copyright laws. It¹s called the Berne Convention.

>From what I know I think the convention is aimed at recognizing copyrights of
works between different countries but local laws will still apply obviously.
In European laws you have different moral rights for authors (some of which
could not be sold in FR) that I suspect are quite different in America.
This information is hard to get because very few lawyers will explain it clearly
(the less you know, the better it is for their business?).