Correspondence between Bomar and Don Rosa

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Fri Mar 11 12:53:32 CET 2005

Daniel van Eijmeren wrote:

>KAI SAARTO, 11-03-2005
>

>>Daniel's public anti-Rosa campaign has been allowed here for far too
>>long.
>>

>Let Don Rosa reply himself.
>
>Rosa mentions my name in private emails to one of his fans, reportedly
>in a *very* nasty way. So, may I PLEASE know what's going on here?

Other people's private messages should be no concern of yours. I don't
give a damn if someone says something about me in their PRIVATE emails.
Why should you? You just want attention here, and behave like a child. I
hope there are laws against the harassment you do.

Besides, now that you miraciously got your hands to the original message
by the said Ingebor, why on earth wouldn't you get the replies to it as
well?? I guess you'd better contact this mysterious deepthroath of yours
for further information if you so crave to read other people' s mail.
Don't come here asking for it. You seem to think this forum is your
personal playground and that you can write about whatever you want.

Do it somewhere else.