Correspondence between Bomer and Don Rosa

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sun Mar 13 13:44:13 CET 2005

RODNEY SELFHELPBIKECO, 12-03-2005:

> Daniel, there is not one single person here who believes you when you
> say that Don Rosa is suicidal.

Thanks for telling this, Rodney. I've used your conclusion to convince the
person who suggested this suicide nonsense. I got a print-out of some texts,
so I guess I finally know what seems to be going on here:

Don Rosa complained to Ingmar Bomer about notably one Dutch "kid". Then he
(Rosa) sent a second email, about a day later, apparently theorizing that
this Ingmar could be that very Dutch "kid" he just was complaining about.
Ingmar then sent a message back, asking what Rosa means. This question
remains unanswered, and Ingmar decided to ask around, spreading copies of
the correspondence.

> What is NOT OKAY under any circumstances if for people to distribute
> private conversations that anyone has with another person.

Ingmar reportedly is happy showing off his/her correspondence to people.
And Rosa seems to suggest to post the reply across the internet.

> IN FACT, Daniel, it is illegal, and punishable by law.

Which country's law do you mean?

> So.........not only are you slandering the character of another person
> through continual vicious lies, you've broken the law.

Is that so? Then Don Rosa is free to sue me, if he wants to.

> Don Rosa is a very busy man and has better things to worry about than
> what you think about him.

I also thought that Rosa was too busy for such activities. That's why I was
startled when I heard about this circulating Bomer-correspondence.

> Don't be so self-important.

Don't kill the messenger. I'm just putting material online to protect
myself against weird stories. The Bomer-correspondence refers to DCML, so
anyone reading it, will be able to find my explanation here.

--- Daniël