Time

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Mon Mar 14 17:40:13 CET 2005

Olivier:

> Same here, no not much time to even skim over the messages.
> If Harry, Rob, Søren, whoever hasn't appeared lately on the
> list reads this:
> I hope you're all fine and wish you well, hoping to read from
> you soon.

Thank you. Yes, I have the same excuse: lack of time.

I'll take the opportunity to also anwer and old mail:

Don wrote on December 22, 2004:

> It would be nice if I could write up a list of FAQs so that I
> could save
> time in answering them again, but I already don't have enough
> time to save time.
> Maybe somebody will do it for me...?
> Actually, many years ago (gad, nearly 10?) somebody or
> several bodies wrote
> up a list of my responses to numerous questions and it was
> part of the DCML
> website, but it hasn't been updated since then (and may have even
> evaporated, I'm not sure). But those nice people probably no
> longer have the
> time to help me save the time I don't have time to save.
> Huh?

Indeed! I was the one who made that list of responses. I started in 1994, and I think I stopped updating it in 1996 or 1997. At that time, you wrote *so* many interesting mails to DCML, that it was hard to keep up! 8-)
And after that, I figured there were pleny of other Rosa websites that would carry the same information...

--Harry.