DCML Digest, Vol 26, Issue 27

Wdposter@aol.com Wdposter at aol.com
Tue May 10 23:04:16 CEST 2005

In a message dated 4/22/2005 7:32:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se  Lars writes:

<< You know, sometimes I wonder whether certain people have had all traces
 of common decency surgically removed. What kind of person would post a
 blanket statement like the one quoted above >>

Here comes my once in a blue moon post......
Right on Lars.  this topic may be old news now, but I am a few weeks behind
in reading the digest.  I agree completely,  if someone is going to complain,
let them be specific.  It might just be helpful.  Best regards to all the rest
of you, Martin May
  Hi Don R, Hi Michael N !!