Unfinished "Mickey Mouse Universe" Sketch

Jonathan H. Gray jongraywb at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 15:30:24 CEST 2005

>Beautiful, Jonathan! I just can't recognize Chief
>O'Hara quite well. I like specially the 'villians'
>section, with Peg-Leg and Emil Eagle with that
>really-evil expression on their faces.

Thank you ^_^

Actually I havent drawn Chief O'Hara or Detective Casey yet. You're probably
looking at Doc Static (whom I'm definately gonna redraw). I was going to put
him in a robot like with Emil Eagle for symmetry's sake but decided against
it after I'd scanned the picture cause it doesnt work. Plus this is the
first time I've *ever* drawn Static as opposed to everyone else so I wanna
make sure I get him just right (staying on model and all that).

>From left to right starting at the bottom row:

Melody Mouse, Morty Fieldmouse, Gilbert Goof, Ferdie Fieldmouse, Mickey
Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Figaro, The Phantom Blot, Pegleg Pete, Sylvester
Shyster, Eli Squinch, Goofy, Pflip, Eega Beeva, Horace, Clarabelle, Captain
Churchmouse, Colonel Doberman (I may move them), Emil Eagle, Doctor Einmug
(unfinished), Doc Static (unfinished)

Jonathan H. Gray