The Magnificent Seven (minus Four) to be split into three parts?

Mark Baker-Wright nicodemuslegend at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:54:46 CET 2005

Actually, it appears I inadvertently exaggerated. $6.95 x 3 = almost $21,
not $24. Still that's too high. For those who suggest I should read more
than Rosa, bring the comics down to regular prices again, and I'll consider
it, but $7 is too high to buy monthly issues of a comic book.

Mark Baker-Wright
--
Assistant to the Faculty and Dean's Office, SOT: Fuller Theological Seminary
Transforming Seminarian (my blog):

Ask me about singer/songwriter David LaMotte!