prices

Tor Kinlok tor at kinlok.name
Sun Nov 6 15:40:12 CET 2005

I have to agree with Mark.   I find his responses to be honest
attempts to answer your questions Gary, but your response was
dripping sarcasm that I, too, find incredibly insulting - especially
since I think we all know just what he is talking about.

I'm in a similar situation.  I can not afford to purchase all the
monthly Gemstones, and find (perhaps as I get older) that I have
virtually no interest in most of the stories.  I still love the Don
Rosa stories though, and although I also enjoy reading Pat Block,
David Gertstein, and both the Van Horns, the total price in getting
all the stories by these creators is outside of my budget as they
seem to all be spread among the separate titles.

And has Mark has already explained, even limiting my purchases to the
Don Rosa tales is a fiscally daunting task that I am no longer able
to justify.  At this point, I'm holding off on them and hoping that
there will be a future one-volume edition of them that I'll be able
to buy.

- Tor