Duck Avenger in "Crisis" (DDA #14)

Joseph Adorno joemcduck79 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 21:37:08 CEST 2005

I thought i'd post a comment here. Did anyone else catch this? I liked this story, and I liked that Gemstone kept the name Disney gave Donald's superhero guise when he first appeared in three issues of DISNEY ADVENTURES digest a few years back. I liked how it had a very fast pace and there was some good thinking on the part of Donald himself. If this was a "pilot" or try-out for more stories featuring Duck Avenger in DDA, or even giving Duck Avenger his own traveler-sized book, then I vote "yes".

Joseph Adorno