to jans...

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 19:36:43 CET 2006

You're referring to the old version of my duck family tree

http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/myducktree.html

in my new pdf version :
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/myducktree.pdf
these characters are renamed :
Douglas Fryseand is now Freddy Fryseand, as the name "douglas" came from a
mistake
Douglas McDuck is still douglas mcduck and is maried to lulubelle loon's
sister, which makes him abner whitewater's uncle,
uncle médard is now egbert, one of humperdink's brothers
and the "hilbilly cousin" who looks like médard in named andreas a,d is
humperdink's cousin

mistakes i made made us believe that andreas looked like douglas mcduck, and
he didn't, freddy fryseand did

a new explanatory table will be  put online instead of the old tree's page
soon, but not too soon as I'm trying to improve the page a bit, providing
translations for each relative, except for the regular characters, which i'll
directly link to inducks...

Gilles