[Fwd: Egyptian disney comics article]

samah johnson samah_johnson at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 06:19:31 CET 2006

Hello;

  I belive Domma missed the link, so here it is

   http://disegy001.siteburg.com/articles/btMarch05/

  and it is in English . Hope you enjoy it.

  Samah Johnson

Stefan Persson <spe at inducks.org> wrote:
  This mail is unreadable in the archives, so I'm quoting it below in case
anyone wants to read it from there.

Dooma: Is this article in English or in Arabic?

Stefan