Gus Goose (was Gyro's nephew)

M.J. Prior M.J.Prior at student.rug.nl
Fri Jan 27 17:34:54 CET 2006

Lars Jensen wrote:

> Gus Goose may be lazy, but I disagree that he is dim-
> witted.

I knew I wasn't entirely fair to Gus when I wrote that.
Still, he doesn't seem to be a big help when it comes to
solving mysteries, as opposed to his "brother" or
out-of-character-appearance.

Occasionally, I'm very impressed with how hard-working Gus
can be if he wishes to. I remember him climbing up the
roof-top to fix a broken antenna in the streaming rain
(because he didn't want to miss his favourite cooking show
on TV) or digging a canal connecting a pond to a ditch to
get rid of frogs disturbing his sleep.

Greetings,

Michiel Prior.