Goldrush and Black Knight question

Travis Seitler travis.joel.seitler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 16:33:41 CEST 2006

Steven,

Actually, I have two slight corrections to make there:
• Mr. Geppi is co-owner of the Baltimore *Orioles* baseball team (the Angels
are in Anaheim, California), and
• he's the President/Publisher/CEO of *Gemstone* Publishing (which, I'll
admit, can be easily confused with Gladstone!).

I believe he owns most -- if not all -- of Barks' Duck oil paintings in real
life, which is the main thrust of Rosa's joke. Of course, watch *me* get
corrected now! ;)

// Travis Seitler :: travis.joel.seitler at gmail.com
--
See what I've been up to at Gemstone: visit <
http://squidoo.com/gemstone_comics_thismonth> to learn about our upcoming