No subject

Thu Mar 23 15:47:28 CET 2006

I participate, in order to generally stay out of the way of the general
direction of the discussions in general.
But I will not have Internet access for the next 10-12 days, so either save
your queries, if any, or be patient until I can catch up on reading old
Digests when I return.
Thanks. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! (I won't wish you a Happy New
Millennium since too many people already are under the mistaken notion that
the New Millennium and the 21st Century begin on the first day of 2000,
rather than the first day of 2001.)