No subject

Thu Mar 23 15:47:28 CET 2006

>Dunno about that. But if it happens one day, I'm sure we'll have a Brigitta
>McDuck-McBridge.  :-)

as a matter of fact, you are both right :-)
when I choose my nickname, Brigitta McBridge was already taken, so I had realize Brigitta's dreams at least in my fantasy, and I become Brigitta Mc Duck.

But my other friends non - Disneymaniacs like me do not realize the truth... :-))

A little help if possible: I am going to Scotland for my holiday. Is there any "real" place used in Barks (or Rosa, or whoever) story that is taken from real landscape or landmark (castle, city...)

thanks and ciao from a very very hot Rome....

Gabriella Rizzo