NAFS(k) Administration and Life and Times date

Chuck Munson chuckm_1962 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 20:11:06 CET 2006

Many, many thanks to Per for his time and energy to
keep the DCML up and running for all these years.
Since you're not really gone, I guess I can say that
I'm sure you are sharing the responsibilites with very
capable hands.

I have no need to circle the release date for Life and
Times Companion (September 6th) in my calendar as that
will be my daughter Kathryn's 4th birthday.  And, for
the nascent Duck fan that she is, I think that is a
wholly appropriate date!

Take care,
Chuck Munson
Herndon, Virginia, USA