A request to the Finns

Olaf Moriarty Solstrand olaf.solstrand at andebyonline.com
Thu May 11 15:11:30 CEST 2006

Finns, Romans, Countrymen (cross out last two),

A friend made me aware of the issue «Aku Ankka Villi Pohjola # 2006»
( http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php/x/fi/VP+2006 ), which immediately
triggered my interest (not only are both my published stories so far in
there, but it also seems as if I'm representing Norway in a kind of
national parade and that there's an article about it).

Two questions pop into my head:

- What kind of magazine *is* this? The whole "Nordic Countries" theme
seems interesting, what are the articles about, have this been done in
Finland earlier, is it part of a series of similar books, or ...

- Can anyone help me get hold of a copy? Seems like a must-have although
its language means nothing to me ...

--
Olaf Moriarty Solstrand