Barks or Strobl cover

Robert Hutchings robertmhutchings at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 15:46:06 CEST 2006

So I guess then we're thinking it might be Strobl.
Admittedly the Donald looks somewhat like Barks's
handiwork (although it still bears more of a
resemblance to Strobl to me), but Gyro and the nephews
do not look like Barks at all. Perhaps as you say,
David, Barks, if he did the cover, intentionally drew
like Strobl because the latter did the inside art. I
don't know, though. Looks like Strobl to me. Kind of
funny how there are these we things we just don't
know. Didn't Western keep records of this stuff? At
least invoices or something?